Do you manage your organisation’s social media accounts?
Are you scrambling to come up with quality content? Or looking for more order and creative ways to engage your tribe?
This workshop will guide you in researching and planning content so that it is true to your brand, you have your year mapped out and audiences engaged. You will leave this practical session with structure and inspiration for your content.
What will you learn?
- How to set social media objectives so they align with and help deliver your business plan or strategic plan
- Understanding your communities – who are they and what are they interested in?
- How your audiences’ needs, and your story, inform your content
- How to develop a 12 month plan for content…and then brainstorm killer content with like-minded communicators
- How to measure your results and what to measure
You will be provided with a strategy template and start work on it during the session. We will also be sharing free tools that support your social media efforts.
Who should attend:
This workshop is designed for:
- Directors and Managers who shape organisational strategy and their teams,
- Those working in smaller organisations that manage social media accounts, either as their sole role, in a part-time capacity or as part of another role.
- It is also ideal for people running a small business.
The workshop assumes participants already have a working knowledge of social media.
Details: 7 June 10am to 3.30pm, Rinaldo’s meeting room, Faithful Street, Wangaratta
Price: $475 – includes tea/coffee, lunch and templates
Registrations close Monday 28 May 2018
You can book here or give me a call.