While Beechworth is grateful not to have been directly affected by the bushfires, many businesses are noticing a significant downturn in trade.
To give you an opportunity to gain something for yourself while also supporting our town, we have organised our Social Media Content Strategy workshop. We invite you to join us on 20 February.
In addition to developing your social content strategy, by attending the workshop you will be:
– supporting a local small business person from whom we are hiring the venue;
– supporting one or more of the many cafes and shops in walking distance from the venue when you have your lunch break;
– networking with others that may have ideas or opportunities for your business.
This workshop will guide you in researching and planning content so that it is true to your brand, you have your year mapped out and audiences engaged. You will leave this practical session with structure and inspiration for your content.
What will you learn?
- How to set social media objectives so they align with and help deliver your business plan or strategic plan
- Understanding your communities – who are they and what are they interested in?
- How your audiences’ needs, and your story, inform your content
- How to develop a 12 month plan for content…and then brainstorm killer content with like-minded communicators
- How to measure your results and what to measure
You can read more about the workshop, book your ticket and invite a friend out for a feelgood day in Beechworth. We look forward to seeing you there.
Registrations close Tue, 18 February.